Re: Debian Installer Bullseye RC 1 release

Christian Schoepplein, le mer. 12 mai 2021 10:28:50 +0200, a ecrit:
> On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 06:41:15PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> >Christian Schoepplein, le mar. 11 mai 2021 18:12:50 +0200, a ecrit:
> >> the file /var/lib/alsa/asound.state is not present directly after the installation :-(
> >
> >At least that explains why the fix is not getting effect in your case.
> >We now need to determine why the fix is not triggering.
> >
> >There is a /var/log/installer/syslog file, please post it to the list so
> >we can check what happened.
>
> I've attached the file....

Mmm, were you actually using speech synthesis during the installer?  We
copy over the audio parameters only if speech was used.

Also, can you send me (privately since it contains installation-time
passwords) /var/log/installer/cdebconf/questions.dat ? It seems you get
an error at the localechooser step.

Samuel