Re: Orca on Whonix and TAILS

Knoppix is also available and has accessibility turned on and runs on a flash drive too

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020, Patrick ZAJDA wrote:

Hello,

Orca is included in Tails without other manipulation than pressing Alt+Super+S (never sure if it is Ctrl or Alt sorry).

There are some known accessibility issues but usability with Orca stays good.

Hop this helps,

Patrick

Le 27/12/2020 ? 02:00, Jude DaShiell a ?crit :
 Tails is a high security linux distro meant to run from a flash drive.
 It's not meant to live on a hard drive and is useful for banking and other
 sensitive transactions.  I don't know about honix though.

 I think tails already has orca pre-installed this didn't used to be the
 case but I think I remember reading something to the effect that tails got
 orca installed quite a while ago.