Orca on Whonix and TAILS

Hi,

I’m wanting to install orca on either/and Whonix and TAILS. These are Debian-based and as such only need to download orca and its few dependencies, correct? I need to have instructions as short as possible to have a sighted friend do the install. I think this is what I should do.

Instead of separately downloading each file and they needed dependency, not that there are many, but would it be possible to add a repository containing orca (Ubuntu) and then just running, “apt install orca”.

Thank you in advance,

-Reece