Re: Audio problems with Debian, speech output and the latest VMware Workstation release :-(

Hi Alex,

Am 05.06.2020 um 13:41 schrieb Alex ARNAUD:

If a VMware update broke your sound system, couldn't be easier to contact them directly?

I will try and ofcourse I tried to find other users that have reported similar problems with the latest VMware update, but I do not have much hope that VMware support is able to help :-(. but lets see....

Cheers and a niche weekend to all!

  Schoepp