Re: new 10.3 install, Gnome, screen reader starts talking then system appears to freeze, how can I troubleshoot?

A w.A.G. on my part would be the debian desktop environment provides
support for gnome mate and kde.  I would put that on along with standard
utilities since standard utilities puts many tools on your system that
make it a linux system