Re: Debian Install Suggestions

Hello Mewtamer

Thank you for your reply.  I tried the GUI install first, then the non GUI--I have enough vision left to see a system start up message referencing "Radeon 600" driver, wiki.debian.org/FirmWare, and the need to install a non-free blob.  I could never get a command prompt even in a non-GUI install.  I am forwarding this problem to a local university--the University of North Carolina in the City of Chapel Hill to see if someone there can help us.  I was able to install Ubuntu 18.04, and used a screen reader to read this back.

--
Stewart Milberger

 ^|||^
 \. ./ Scheming