Re: add accessibility section to "List of sections" pages?

Rich Morin, le lun. 24 févr. 2020 10:34:17 -0800, a ecrit:
> > On Feb 24, 2020, at 10:26, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Actually, we already had this idea in the past :)
> >
> > See the "Accessibility archive section?" section of
> > https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility-devel
> > (probably there are more to put there nowadays)
> >
> > I don't remember any reason for not proceeding with it (except lack of
> > time)
>
> If you can lay out a road map for what needs to be done, I'd be happy to help.

I believe the plan you made was exactly what I'd have in mind :)

Perhaps prepend a step "update the list on the accessibility-devel
wiki" before submitting it to a bug against ftp.debian.org: there are
possibly packages that were removed, and probably packages that were
added. As somebody mentioned, there is also the list of packages in
the blend task which could have some items to be added (though not all
of them: cups-filters, compiz, xcalib for instance are not just about
accessibility)