add accessibility section to "List of sections" pages?

I recently wrote the following note to debian-www@lists.debian.org:

> The Debian "List of sections" pages (eg, https://packages.debian.org/stable) have no section for accessibility.  Please consider adding one, listing such packages as BRLTTY, Emacspeak, and Orca.  If it helps, I'd be happy to help in assembling a starting point for the package list.

In response, I received the following suggestions from Paul Wise:

> I believe that this list is based on the list of sections defined in
> the Debian archive:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/ftp-team/dak/blob/master/setup/core-init.d/020_sections

This seems quite plausible, looking at the file.

> Please discuss that with the accessibility team:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility-devel

I assume that this list is the right place to start doing that.

> I think the needed action here is to report some bugs:
>
> https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
>
> One against ftp.debian.org asking to create the section.
>
> One against ftp.debian.org asking to override the section for the
> relevant packages.
>
> https://bugs.debian.org/ftp.debian.org
>
> One against each of the relevant packages asking to update the section.
>
> One against www.debian.org (usertagged for packages.debian.org) asking
> to add the accessibility section description.

Before I start filing bug reports, I'd like to find out if folks here are in favor of this idea and perhaps enlist some assistance in making it happen.  Hence this note...

-r