Re: Questions about debian installation and Speakup

I find it important to use the non-free Debian iso files because without using them on my computer I have no Wi-Fi.

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/current/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-10.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/current/amd64/iso-cd/MD5SUMS

That is 64 bit image.

If you're using Windows, important information is here:
https://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#record-windows

Best wishes,

David