Re: Future of Accessibility in Debian

Le 10/11/2019 à 15:23, Devin Prater a écrit :
Yes, this is true. I forget that she is the only active developer of Orca, sorry. I simply want the developer of Orca to be talking with the people that point fingers at Orca as the problem because <sarcasm>Obviously, screen readers are magic and can do things for blind people that transcend the GUI or something.</sarcasm>

That is what we will do on February. Joanie cannot do this alone. She has been fighting with this people for a long, now we need to help her. On February, we will meet GTK and Gnome guys for this. I hope we will be as constructive as possible, with end-user point of view, technical point of view, funding point of view, meeting foundation, devs, power users, advanced ones, companies. It needs to result a roadmap, a better understanding of the accessibility matter, etc

Regards

Best regards,