Re: Future of Accessibility in Debian

Yes, this is true. I forget that she is the only active developer of Orca, sorry. I simply want the developer of Orca to be talking with the people that point fingers at Orca as the problem because <sarcasm>Obviously, screen readers are magic and can do things for blind people that transcend the GUI or something.</sarcasm>