Re: speakup-ng clipboard functions broken

Find any url on your screen.  Move the cursor to the beginning of the
url.  Press gray slash key once, move cursor to end of url with gray 6
key.  Press gray * key once.  Now, somewhere else on the screen maybe
while editing a file press gray insert key and gray slash key at the
same time, this should paste whatever is in the clipboard to the console
and whatever file you are editing.  All I got was / characters with no
intervening spaces when I did that earlier.  When I figure out how to
run fenrir's clipboard functions to mark then cut and then paste text
I'll try that out with this .67 kernel to see if fenrir can do any
better.