Re: speakup-ng clipboard functions broken

Hello Jude,

1. The behavior of speakup wrt copy and paste depends on the kernel in
use, as speakup is a kernel driver.
2. The kernel shipped in Slint is 4.19.67 since 27 August 2019 and is
not patched. Did you upgrade it recently running upgrade-kernel?
3. In Debian 10.1 (at least from the installer), uname -a reports:
Linux 4.19.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.67
I don't know if this kernel is patched wrt speakup. A Debian insider
could tell, and also that 4.19.0 differs or not from 4.19.67 on that
respect.
4. Please provide more information on what you did exactly and what
were the intended and actual outcome so I can try myself.

Best,

Didier