you have with it so we can help solve it.

Best,

Didier

On 27/07/2019 20:45, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Right now I'm using slint and can't even get dosemu to start correctly.
I don't know what debian status on dosemu running out of the box is
since I didn't try that in that environment yet.

On Sat, 27 Jul 2019, Chime Hart wrote:

Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:16:36
From: Chime Hart <chime@hubert-humphrey.com>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com>
Cc: Vojt?ch ?miro <vsmiro@seznam.cz>, debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Accessible games

Well Jude, will the old Jim Kitchen DOS games run in DOS e m u? Or there were
others like World Series Baseball in the 90s. I had an idea for one which
never seemed to exist in an accessible form, which I can certainly explain at
another time, but since I am not a programmer, just a happy user.
Chime