Accessible Game that will run on Debian

Someone asked about accessible games but I am not on the list.
This game I am working on updating should work well as I tested it under Bullseye which I am currently running as my main os. It was originally written in 2005 by some university students, however, I removed the proprietary pysonic dependency and updated it to python3 so all you should need is python3-pygame. It is a fun adventure game where you explore a house of a crazy doctor who is doing medical experiments.
https://github.com/libreaudiogamer/DescentIntoMadness