Re: Can grub be made to talk?

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=morse+console&searchon=all&suite=stable&section=all

The one you want is aldo but unixcw is very nice.  Unixcw has both a gui
and cli program but the cli program is called cw so many miss it.

unixcw just sends Morse code.

There is also a very old program in GW Basic that a friend wrote, I have
it on the Internet archive.

Here is the file, you either have to run it on DOS or use dosbox.

https://archive.org/download/w4fok_mill_morse_program/mill.zip

Best wishes,

David