Re: how to enable accessibility for Firefox in Debian ARM64

in wich build are pulseaudio in termux?

På 30 oktober 2018 2:43:05 em "Mgr. Janusz Chmiel" <janusz.chmiel@volny.cz> skrev:

Other applications areworking with Orca without issues, sure I do not
have something setup for now such as QT accessibility support.
But gedit, Pluma, even synaptics package manager work without issues.
Sure, I can not use lxde4 with Orca, hodkeys do not work there and Orca
is silent.
So I want to run openbox &
orca &
And specific application such as
firefox &
Because this procedure gives good results. Thanks to build in Pulseaudio
for Termux, which reliablz cooperates withAndroid operating system,
delayis not big and no speechdistortion at all. And even no random
crashes even while typing fast onThe keyboard.