Re: how to enable accessibility for Firefox in Debian ARM64

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel, le mar. 30 oct. 2018 13:40:37 +0100, a ecrit:
> Because packagers of Debian distribution created many many ARM 64 bit
> packages, I would like to know, if Firefox havebeen compiled with
> accessibility support,

There is no reason why accessibility would have been disabled.

> Firefox is working including hod keys support, but Orca is totallysilent
> insidethis process Window.

IIRC you are running this in a very particular environment. You could
check with

$ git clone https://salsa.debian.org/a11y-team/check-a11y.git
$ cd check-a11y
$ ./troubleshoot

whether your environment has proper configuration.