Re: how to enable accessibility for Firefox in Debian ARM64

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel, le mar. 30 oct. 2018 14:07:54 +0100, a ecrit:
> Here is The output.

> Running environment
> FAIL: at-spi-bus-launcher is not running as user
> FAIL: at-spi2-registryd is not running as user

That's odd, you don't have these running?

> FAIL: no session bus address in $DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
> PASS: got accessibility bus
> unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-0aJpdw97dC,guid=6b503f50cdff388c5b7209b75bd
> 8570d from session dbus

Mmm, so the well-known path is enough. Perhaps DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
is needed for firefox to work. Could you git pull within check-a11y to
get the modification I have just made, to know what you would need to
put in DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS?

> Layer enabling
> WARN: GTK_MODULES does not contain gail, GTK2 applications may not be
> accessible
> WARN: GTK_MODULES does not contain atk-bridge, GTK2 applications may not be
> accessible

That might also be an issue, you could try

export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge