Re: how to enable accessibility for Firefox in Debian ARM64

Hello,

You didn't specify which ARM 64-bit machine you are running this on.

If it is a Raspberry Pi 3, then you cannot get sound currently from
aarch64, as there is no 'userland' code, the stuff that usually lives in
/opt, for 64-bit kernels.

And as far as I know the Pi Foundation has no intention currently of
modifying it to provide 64-bit versions of this code, which drives the GPU.

I have no knowledge of any other 64-bit ARM machine.

I guess it would work with an external USB sound device though, as that
avoids the GPU stuff, I think.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery

https://cromarty.github.io/
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
http://www.raspberryvi.org/