Re: pulseaudio and espeakup

Perhaps a way to try is to run speech-dispatcher in TCP socket mode in a
docker container.

I intend to look into this at some point.

But one problem I anticipate is the way to persuade Orca that SD is
there and does not need to be launched by it.

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery

https://cromarty.github.io/
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
http://www.raspberryvi.org/