Re: Alioth to Salsa migration of a11y and tts packages

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
> An a11y team was already been created² (not by me by the way), I just
> created the tts team³. Who wants to be co-owner with me?

I can help some with the migration, but I'll need to have at least
Master access for that.

The 5 existing repos in the Ally Team are in the GNOME Team namespace
but shared with the a11y team since they are co-maintained. [1]

> I propose we don't start yet with updating the VCS-* and maintainer
> fields yet, as I don't believe there is consensus if the old values have
> to go away (there is an effort ongoing to keep supporting the Alioth
> mail lists). In case of emergency, we can always temporarily use the
> debian-accessibility@l.d.o list again).

The VCS fields should be updated when someone has time.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2018/01/msg00001.html

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha