Re: xclip problem

It would help if I could get fenrir fully operational. By default and I may be wrong on this one, fenrir appears to have lots of verbosity turned off. I like to hear characters as I type them since that way I can correct mistakes.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017, chrys wrote:

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:48:17
From: chrys <chrys@linux-a11y.org>
To: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: xclip problem

howdy,
ah sorry maybe i misunderstand you.
fenrir solfes the "search display" problem by bruteforcing displays from 0 to 10
for sure this does not help you but just to complete my last message.

cheers chrys
Am 21.12.2017 um 01:50 schrieb Jude DaShiell:
 I've given up on xclip.? I tried exporting that DISPLAY value and others
 and each time that crashed dropboxd when I tried running it in
 /home/jude/.dropbox-dist/ as a test to be sure the display was found.
 The closest I ever got to a dropbox login without copying that url and
 running it from a javascript-enabled browser was after I installed dropbox
 and ran itfrom applications internet dropbox and that login didn't work
 either.? Apparently that crashes orca sometimes but one time I did a run I
 found circles in the email and password fields for logging onto the site.?
 Lots of ajax on that page too.? I'm going to start trying things with the
 dropbox clones since this is going nowhere and with one of those clones I
 may be able to link my google drive account and if that happens I can do
 without dropbox it is too much trouble just doing the basic things!