Re: Debian Installer Stretch RC 3 release

Hej,

On Mo, Apr 10, 2017 at 10:50:40 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>This is notable for blind people:
>
>Cyril Brulebois, on lun. 10 avril 2017 07:07:22 +0200, wrote:
>>     - Add speech synthesis entries for expert, rescue, and automated
>>       install; and make shortcuts point to them.

This is very cool, great new feature IMHO!

I've updated two systems from Debian 8.x to Stretch during the last two
weeks, both laptops, and everything went fine, especialy regarding to
accessibility.

Thanks for all the work and efforts that has been done regarding to
accessibility for Debian, and a special big thanks to you, Samuel!

Ciao,

  Christian

--
Christian Schoepplein - <chris (at) schoeppi.net> - http://schoeppi.net