Re: can i take the new espeak-ng and speech-dispatchee from debian accessibility and install to vinux?

Le 10/04/2017 à 06:34, Amir-Trend Plus a écrit :
Hi,
i want to install debian but i am a new user, so i dont know how to
get it installed. last time i tried, it was stucked at the network
issue, since my pc is using wifi and not land connection.

Oh, It's a matter of firmware. You could ask the debian-user list or ask me in private I could help you to solve this issue. If you know how to work around this it is really tricky. If you have a good connection you can download the Net Installer with firmware here : https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

the question is, can i use the package espeak-ng and
speech-dispatcher uploaded to debian and install them to vinux 5.1
witch is based on ubuntu 14.04.5? the speech-dispatcher on debian is
0.86 and vinux is 0.85, and the espeak-ng on vinux cannot work with
this speech-dispatcher.

You should ask this question on the vinux-support user group to have a more precise answer. Speech-dispatcher needs to be recompiled on Vinux to work on it, you should have to download dependencies if those are not included in Vinux so I think it could be hard to do if you don't have some packaging skills.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager