problem with rc3 installer

Hello,

Not sure what is happening but using Debian GNU/Linux stretch-DI-rc3 "Stretch" - Official Snapshot i386 NETINST Binary-1 20170409-00:50 I am loosing speech every time I attempt the install.

I think it may be a crash after the installer has been running for a while.

I mainly loose speech at the option to scan a second cd but on one occasion it stopped at the partitioning stage but I was called away so it may be time related.

I do not have any sighted help here until next week so I may have more info then but I cannot get anything to happen by switching to another console or by any keystrokes. I have to force a reboot.

Regards

Keith