can i take the new espeak-ng and speech-dispatchee from debian accessibility and install to vinux?

Hi,
i want to install debian but i am a new user, so i dont know how to
get it installed. last time i tried, it was stucked at the network
issue, since my pc is using wifi and not land connection. So, i
decided to use vinux, until the live cd installer gets accessible,
because i prefer installing from graphical user interface, unless
there is a way to install using the command line, for computers that
use wifi only. the question is, can i use the package espeak-ng and
speech-dispatcher uploaded to debian and install them to vinux 5.1
witch is based on ubuntu 14.04.5? the speech-dispatcher on debian is
0.86 and vinux is 0.85, and the espeak-ng on vinux cannot work with
this speech-dispatcher. also, i think there is a new version of
espeak-ng uploaded to debian server, but it is for  64 bit, and my
vinux is for 32 bit. so, let's say if the 32 bit package gets
available, where can i go and download the .deb packages for
speech-dispatcher_0.8.6 and espeak-ng and install it to my vinux?
thanks

--
AMIR.
twitter: