Re: espeakup_0.71-20_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hello,

Cyril Brulebois, on Fri 01 Jan 2016 17:21:28 +0100, wrote:
> Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> (2015-12-26):
> >  espeakup (1:0.71-20) unstable; urgency=medium
> >  .
> >    * espeakup-udeb.sh: Preseed installing MATE desktop by default when espeakup
> >      is used in d-i.
> >    * compat: Bump to 9.
> >    * rules: Clear.
> >    * patches: Switch to 3.0 patch system.
>
> is leaving changes from 1:0.71-19 aside expected?

Oops.  Actually, yes and no.  The -19 change was meant as a workaround
for Jessie, and the underlying race to be fixed for Stretch, but the
latter hasn't happened yet.  So I have now uploaded a -22 which does
include the -19 changes, so that we have the workaround until we fix the
underlying race.

> Having a rewritten
> changelog entry showing up in “d espeakup” was a bit strange so I
> thought I'd ask (I don't quite get what's expected to be in the
> debian-jessie, debian, and master branches).

debian-jessie is the Jessie branch . The debian branch is not supposed
to exist.

Thanks for the proofread,