Re: Accessibility of Cairo/OpenGL text: ATK without GTK?

Samuel Thibault, le Mon 13 Apr 2015 15:42:45 +0200, a écrit :
> Luca Saiu, le Mon 13 Apr 2015 15:05:17 +0200, a écrit :
> > In this situation, what's the cleanest way of making the selected window
> > title accessible?  Is there an easy way of using ATK without making a
> > GTK label just for the purpose, or should I try some other route?
>
> Mmm, I would have assumed that it's Orca which announces the window
> title whenever suitable.

Ah, sorry, I read too fast, you're talking about the switcher, so it
indeed makes sense that it exposes the name explicitly so the user can
indeed browse. The screen-reader side of the discussion would then
probably be the orca devel mailing list.