Release of free software speech synthesizer framework / MBROLA replacement

Hello,

In my master thesis[1] I wrote about about speech synthesis using modern algorithms. I evaluated several algorithms and wrote an implementation of an MBROLA clone that I released under GPL v3. It is based on WORLD[2] by Masanori Morise, which has been used in VOCALOID clones such as v.Connect-STAND[3]. Next step will be the creation of a multilingual voice database that supports German, English and Japanese. I also prepared a Debian source package which will import in a git repository soon. I use "gbp create-remote-repo" to upload the package to alioth.

[1] (German) http://digdok.bib.thm.de/volltexte/2014/5014/pdf/Sprachausgabe_Final_Screen.pdf
[2] http://ml.cs.yamanashi.ac.jp/world/english/index.html
[3] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EMjbm39x40