Re: Release of free software speech synthesizer framework / MBROLA replacement

Hi Tobias,

thank you for posting this. Since I would be interested in this kind of things, I wonder wether we can discuss these aspects of list.

In particular, I’d like to know what tools you used to create this song as well as getting the English voice when it is released. Together with my friends, I run a non-profit web radio and we would be interested in using this kind of tools: we tried using vocaloid, but it is not completely accessible and it lacks support for Italian (our native language) in addition to being really expensive for us.

Let me know if you could be interested in discussing this sort of things!

Cheers

Vincenzo.