Re: Release of free software speech synthesizer framework / MBROLA replacement

Hello,

This can be interesting indeed.

Tobias Platen, le Sat 21 Mar 2015 11:54:31 +0100, a écrit :
> an implementation of an MBROLA clone that I released under GPL v3.

How is it related to MBROLA?  Only the algorithm?  I see that there is
some code from the university of Mons, did they release that part as
GPLv3?  We have to make sure the copyright is properly respected.

> I also prepared a Debian source package which will import in a git
> repository soon.

It looks fine, except that libsekai0.dirs is not needed (and introduces
a spurious /usr/include directory), and the copyright should be more
precise: the files from M. Morise are actually BSD-3 (the copying.txt
file is actually confusing, perhaps this part of the source should be in
a separate directory, to make the various licences clear).

Thanks,