Packaging Request Sinsy and vConnect-STAND/Cadencii

Hello,

I'm not a member of the Debian project so I don't have access to the repositories. I want to contribute to Debian, especially to music apps and accessability. Therefore I prepared debian packages for Sinsy and vConnect-STAND. Both programs are singing speech synthesizers that only support the Japanese language. To make Cadencii support vConnect-STAND I also had to write a small patch, that I added to the existing cadencii source package. I have already uploaded the packages to my own ppa[1]. For Sinsy I chose to use a git-repository[2] that supports git-buildpackage. I'm willing to maintain the packaging in the future and want to ask for a sponsor who uploads the packages to the Debian repository.

Tobias Platen

[1] https://launchpad.net/~isengaara/+archive/ubuntu/utauloid
[2] https://gitorious.org/sinsy