Re: Desktop accessibility

Hi,

XFCE seems to have a minimal a11y with Orca, that is tested now. So any feedback is good. If I remember correctly, the http://wiki.debian.org/accessibility mentions all you need to make XFCE accessible. Tell us if it is enough. Debian is wondering is they will use by default gnome, xfce, lxde, kde, cinnamon or MATE and do a benchmarking of DE to have a better idea. But we lack of feedback about their accessibility.

Tell us if the wiki helps, if you get XFCE working and if it is enough. It will enable to have several points of view.

Regards,