Re: How to change GSettings from command-line?

Mario Lang <mlang@debian.org> writes:

> BTW: There is apparently a bug in gdm's launching of orca:
> When I login, a second orca is launch, while the one running
> as user Debian-gdm continues running.  I am not sure if this is intended.
> When I logout again, the gdm orca does not resume speaking.
> So logging in again after a logout is currently not accessible on the
> test system we just setup.

This does *not* happen on yet another freshly installed sid box.
Very strange.  On this machine, I only have one orca running, and when
logging out, I at least have braille from the orca process running as
Debian-gdm.  But I do not have speech.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>