Re: How to change GSettings from command-line?

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 09:43:57AM EST, Jason White wrote:
> It used to work without any manual intervention, and I understand it still
> does in some distributions, so it might be useful to find out how they handle
> the situation.

Ultimately, speech-dispatcher needs a shutdown after timeout mode, where it quits itself if no client is connected for a defined period of time. However, speech-dispatcher's main loop needs a big rework before that can be done.

On the upside, I have started to work on that for various reasons. I need to pick that back up actually.

Luke