Is this true?

Ok, I was just wondering. Since you are talking about the default install, I hope that an already-running system will not be effected. For example, I have a kali here and I really want to keep it if possible so that I won't have to reinstall.

However, if the desktop changes because the debian stable on which kali is based changes its installed desktop on defaults, I was concerned that this would change. If not, I am going to be fine.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology