Successful installation with software speech on MacBOok Pro

Hi All,

I just wanted to thank you guys for the superb job you’ve done with the implementation of software speech during installation. I was able to install from the Netinst CD onto my macbook Pro, which I wasn’t expecting to be accessible, let alone almost seamless.
My one question for the moment is why the first thing I hear upon booting the system is always a message that the Espeakup service failed to start, despite the fact it’s obviously running. It’s more a curiosity than anything.
Thanks again for an accessible distro,
Zack.