Simon - Speech Recognition - Any plans?

Good morning

First of all I want to thank you for your work on packaging a11y software for
Debian. It's always nice to say that Debian is one of the only if not the only
OS that's installable via speech or braille output. Thanks so much for it!

Then a question or propably hint. There is one piece (yes, Simon [2] as you
saw on the subject) of speech recognition and thus as well a11y software that
I always had an eye on and there was actually once even an ITP [1] for it.

In the beginning there were problems with the licenses of some of the
dependencies but meanwhile this should be solved. But the ITP became an RFP
and so the work slowed down. And the main developer of Simon decided to
concentrate on developing rather the packaging and he probably will even work
on dication [3]...

So I wanted to ask you if there are any plans to work on packages for Simon in
Debian?

Thx for everything
Mario

[2] http://simon.kde.org
[3] http://grasch.net/node/16

--
Fellow of the FSFE.org and Joined the Game of KDE.org
Main Organizer of the Randa Meetings (www.randa-meetings.ch)