Re: When will the orca screen reader work again?

Thank all of you for your help.  I believe that I might be able to do something about this problem.  I realize that desktop integration into a system
might cause something to break.

I have no problem with working on things.  When I finish some studying I am doing on modern software development, I might just like to jump in and
help.

This whole thing is a blessing in disguize as it presents the perfect learning environment and research problem.  This is just what I really needed to
put some of what I am learning into a practical application.

When I am confident in what I am doing, I might just like to ask if it would be possible to join and do some of the development with you.  I will be
back on that one in the near future, when I have finished my studies in software development.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology