Re: At-spi and The future (or non-future) of ia32-libs

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 09:41:38AM EST, Jason White wrote:
> I was also thinking of the larger question, though, of whether AT-SPI 1 and
> the packages which depend on it are still usable in a Gnome 3 environment and,
> if not, whether they should be removed entirely. They'll have to be migrated
> to AT-SPI 2 at some point (upstream, that is) or removed, but I don't know
> when that will be necessary.

Sed packages are not being maintained upstream so far as I know. I had them removed from Ubuntu once we completely transitioned to at-spi2 for orca et al, because having them around with the old stack was causing various upgrade/installability issues.

Luke