Re: Mozilla

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <mengualjeanphi@free.fr> wrote:

> I remember indeed, reading the Trev's solution. But I didn't think it could work also for Mozilla's apps. And I hoped it was fixed now, as I reported the "bug" a long time ago for a gnome apps, and a lot of things have been done since this bugreport.

No, the issue is specific to Mozilla's code and the way in which it detects
that AT-SPI is active on the desktop. For this to work with AT-SPI 2 you need
the newer Mozilla code, that is, a version with the patch applied, and that
landed after 10.0.

You should be able to find the issue and the patch in Mozilla's bug tracking
system.