Re: 1st feedback for Orca

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <texou@accelibreinfo.eu> writes:

> 4. In Iceweasel (on sid), the movement with arrow keys is difficult.

I can confirm this, caret browsing feels totally broken.  While moving
the caret sometimes produces an update on my braille display, it seems
to be swallowed by certain page elements.  This is completely unusable.

The "Run Program" dialog is completely inaccessible as well, I have to
type program names blindly.

Frankly, this is so broken that it is completely unusable for real world
work.  I personally switched to iOS and Mac OS X for web browsing a few
weeks ago, and I gave up on hoping for GNOME.  I have wasted too much
energy during the at-spi2 move, I personally give up.  I need my
computer to get work done, and that is not possible with GNOME 3
anymore.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕