is gobby usable by visually impaired persons?

Hi all,
I'm part of the debian-italian translation team and as a new translator -
visually impaired - joined us, I'd like to know if our "online
translation sprints" are accessible.
During these sprints we mostly use IRC for communications and we
translate in a collaborative way using etherpad's clones or a gobby
instance.
Etherpad is a collaborative pad online, through which is possible to edit
simultaneously a text.
I don't know if this could be used comfortably by a visual impaired
person or not.
Obviously, if not, we could just use plain emails - as we did in past.

Thanks for any advice,
Francesca

--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more