Re: GNOME 3.2 / pyatspi / at-spi2-core

Hi,

If I understood everything (note that Debian gnome team was in Cc om my
mail), gnome team doesn't want to replace Mario on atspi, as they don't
know the applications and they prefer waiting for his analysis. That's
why I think we should try experimental before thinking of sid, hoping
he'll be back (I'm sure he only is busy now).

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL