Re: pulseaudio in Wheezy

So pulseaudio operates in easy install at adequate volume and then goes
silent on boot up.  Why couldn't some command be put into rc.local by
the easy install script if sound gets used to adjust pulseaudio's volume
to a proper level?  It sounds like the developers of that package need
their heads straightened out.  It's very difficult to get operating
systems evaluated by the Federal Government for use in their facilities
and all it takes is an accessibility failure like this or a security
failure and the operating system fails the test fast.

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011, Kenny Hitt wrote:

> Hi.  I have no problem fixing things when pulseaudio breaks it.  My only reason for starting this thread
> was to get this finally addressed officially in Debian for new users.  It won't look good for Debian to have access to the installer only to loose
> it when the new system reboots.
>
>           Kenny

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet
of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's
got God on his side."
~ Bill Hicks