Re: speechd-up

Hi,

Thanks Mario, I had an excellent day with lintian. Really...
extraordinary! great experience! ... lol Well actually it was really,
really hard!! :)

But I hope I succeeeded. Thanks very much to Samuel for his mandatory
help and his patience/calm in front of my problems learning. I hope
these hours and energy will be useful to allow me to help this team.
Here's the new package, compliant to lintian, except for the manpage
which doesn't exist upstream and that helpman doesn't produce properly.
Anyway, --help gives what the user needs and I patched README to help
more.
http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/speechd-up2.tar.gz

I wait for feedbacks,

Thanks,