Re: a11y: some issues in squeeze

On Mar 3, 2011, at 2:18 PM, Kenny Hitt wrote:

> Finally got another crash.  Looks like it's the espeak output module that's crashing.
> The following is from the ~/speech-dispatcher/log/speech-dispatcher.log.

I would suggest attaching to the espeak module while it is running successfully
with gdb using:

gdb /usr/lib/speech-dispatcher-modules/sd_espeak `pidof sd_espeak`

Then enter "c" on the gdb propmt to continue running sd_espeak. When it
crashes, gdb will display a prompt and there type "bt" and send output of it.

You might have to run gdb as root to attach to the process successfully
(at least that is the case with Ubuntu).

Boris