Re: a11y: some issues in squeeze

    ST> Halim Sahin, le Mon 21 Feb 2011 17:02:02 +0100, a écrit :
    >> I can talk to Milan but he didn't respond to my mails during
    >> freeze period of squeeze. I have already reported many of the
    >> bugs regarding speechd-0.7 eg. missing libao support etc.

    ST> Well, we can not but just say that speech-dispatcher's maintaine
    ST> is Milan.

I've been constantly busy with other things preventing me to maintain
speech-dispatcher Debian package properly.  So I'm going to pass
speech-dispatcher maintenance on my colleague, I'll act as his sponsor.

To make things easier, please note that:

- All Debian related bugs should be reported to Debian BTS.  It's easy
  to miss them if they are not there.

- Upstream bugs should be reported to Speech Dispatcher mailing list
  <speechd@lists.freebsoft.org>, it makes little sense to use Debian BTS
  as proxy.