Re: Installing Debian from Usb-stick with brltty-suport

But what is the reason that the usb-stick-method not works? Is it the init ram disk or some other reason? I agree to, this should be fixed, if this is working every one can simply put the Network-installer on a usb-stick and simply install an actual debian-version on pcs of friends and so on.